These famous Old Homestead burgers weigh 12 ounces each, and are absolutely legendary! They’re made with Prime chuck, short rib, and brisket, and are seasoned with a special spice blend. Brioche burger buns emblazoned with the Old Homestead logo and a bottle of steak sauce are included.
New York’s iconic Old Homestead Steakhouse has been in business in the same Meatpacking District location since opening its doors in 1868, making it one of the oldest continually-operating restaurants in America! Old Homestead is today one of New York’s best and most legendary steakhouses, and thanks to its proximity to NYC’s most legendary meat purveyors, current owners Greg and Marc Sherry have their choice of the highest-quality, dry-aged USDA Prime beef on the market.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Patties Prime Chuck Patties (each 12 oz.)
- 6 Brioche Buns, branded with the OH logo
- 1 Bottle OH Steak Sauce/Marinade (12 oz.)
- Burgers arrive vacuum sealed
- Old Homestead Steak Sauce – Sugar, Water, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Molasses, Lemon Juice, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate), Garlic, Orange Juice, Prepared Horseradish (Horseradish, Vinegar, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor) Salt, Onion, Orange Rind, Caramel Color, Spice Extractive, Lemon Rind, Xantham Gum, Spice, Anchovy, Cayenne Pepper. Contains: Wheat, Soy, Fish (Anchovy), Sulfites, Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Burger Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place vacuum-sealed burgers in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 5-7 days. May also be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Before cooking, remove all contents from the freezer and place in the fridge for at least 12 hours to defrost.
- Remove from freezer and place in the fridge for at least 12 hours to defrost
- Once defrosted, grill on high heat for 4 minutes a side for medium-rare, 6 minutes a side for medium, and 7-8 minutes a side for well done
- Put burgers on buns, add sauce, and enjoy!
- Old Homestead Steakhouse Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.