It’s the perfect three-course dinner for four, courtesy of Old Ebbitt Grill! Start with a Mixed Green Salad with a lemon vinaigrette; dig into bacon-horseradish glazed meatloaf with whipped potatoes, green beans, and Cremini mushroom bordelaise sauce for the main course; and finish off with chocolatey brownies!
In Washington, DC, few restaurants are more legendary & historic than Old Ebbitt Grill, which has been serving classic American fare to locals, tourists, and even Presidents since 1856. That’s right: 1856! Even though Old Ebbitt Grill has only been in its current location since 1983, its storied history is evident around every corner. The sprawling restaurant’s Victorian-inspired decor invokes turn-of-the-century saloons, with a long mahogany bar, antique gas chandeliers in the main dining room, and a priceless collection of art, antiques, and memorabilia lining the walls.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Mixed Green Salads (each 8 oz.)
- Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing (16 oz.)
- 4 pcs. Meatloaf (each 10 oz.)
- Whipped Potatoes (24 oz.)
- Green Beans (12 oz.)
- Garlic Butter (3 oz.)
- Cremini Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce (16 oz.)
- 4 Traditional Brownies
- Each brownie weighs 4 oz. and measures 4″ × 4″
- Choose to add an Old Ebbitt’s Grill T-Shirt!
- Mixed Green Salad – Arcadian Blend, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Grated Carrots, Toasted Sunflower Seeds.
- Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing – Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Lemon Juice, Toasted Fennel Seeds, Basil, Salt, Sugar.
- Meatloaf – Ground Beef, Bacon, Horseradish, Ketchup, Tabasco Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce.
- Whipped Potatoes – Potatoes, Butter, Heavy Cream, Half And Half, Salt, Pepper.
- Brownies – Butter, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Flour, Salt, Chocolate Chips.
Produced In A Facility That Processes Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place brownies in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Brownies last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 30 days in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place remaining items in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Remaining items last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- If frozen, remove brownies and place on the counter at room temperature until thawed.
- If desired, brownies can be reheated in the microwave.
Mixed Green Salad
- Set dressing aside and toss all salad ingredients together.
- When ready to serve, toss salad with dressing.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place on a nonstick sheet pan and bake for 8-10 minutes on each side, until heated through (155°-165°F).
Whipped Potatoes & Green Beans – Oven
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove lid.
- Place in the oven, stirring occasionally, and cook until heated through.
Whipped Potatoes & Geen Beans – Microwave
- Transfer to a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on medium-high, stirring occasionally until heated through.
Cremini Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce
- Place in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until it is warmed through.
- On a plate, place meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans.
- Top meatloaf with bordelaise sauce and enjoy!
- Old Ebbitt Grill ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.