“A brisket worth traveling for,” – Texas Monthly.
Most folks need to wait until the weekend to try Old 300 BBQ’s Limited Akaushi Brisket, but you can have it shipped right to your door. Akaushi cattle produce a meat with a unique fatty acid composition, adding to the brisket’s health benefits. This creates a tender, juicy slice of brisket that will not disappoint the BBQ craving in all of us!
Old 300 BBQ seasons these locally raised, grass-fed, and antibiotics-free Akaushi Briskets well before smoking. The result? Irresistible lean slices with a hefty fat cap.
Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
This package serves 10 – 12 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Akaushi Brisket (5-6 lbs.)
- 1 Loaf of Bread
- Your Choice of Sweet or Spicy Sauce
Bread Contains: Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Remove meat from shipping wrapper and wrap with foil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Bake foil-wrapped brisket for approximately 60 minutes
- Remove from foil and place brisket back into oven for approximately 30 minutes
- Check meat temperature every 15 minutes until it reaches 160 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.