Old 300 BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Choose your own 3 pack of Old 300 BBQ’s legendary sauces and rubs.
Opened in 2013 and named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Brisket is king in this barbecue restaurant: they start with locally raised, grass-fed, and antibiotic-free cattle, and season it well before smoking. The result? Tender, juicy, and smoky lean slices with a hefty fat cap. “A brisket worth traveling for,” according to Texas Monthly. And lest you forget about the rest of the Texas barbecue menu, everything is homemade and all the meats feature a healthy dusting of rub and a satisfying mild smokiness. Pitmaster Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
This package includes:
- 1 bottle of BBQ Rub (14 oz.)
- 2 Old 300 BBQ Sauces, Your Choice
- Sauces come in 14 oz. bottles
Sauce options include:
- Gluten Free Spicy Sauce
- Sweet Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate sauces after opening
- BBQ Rub can be kept at room temperature after opening
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.