Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
Old 300 BBQ’s Creamed Corn is so rich and delicious, their customers can’t stop raving about it. Made in-house every day, this sweet, savory, creamy side is even better than Grandma’s (sorry, Nana). Make sure it’s on the menu for your next BBQ!
Each 32oz container of Creamed Corn serves 4-6 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Creamed Corn ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place Creamed Corn in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Microwave on High for 3 minutes
- Stir, and microwave another 2 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.