O’Donnell’s Market’s signature crab cakes are made using only the finest jumbo lump crabmeat from the Maryland and North Carolina shores. And the seafood bisque is an O’Donnell’s original: a cream-based soup made with lobster broth and sherry, filled with generous amounts of shrimp and crab.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 Qt. Seafood Bisque
- 4 Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Cakes (each 5 oz.)
- Tartar Sauce
Crab cakes arrive uncooked
Crab Cakes – Crabmeat, Egg, Mayonaise, Old Bay seasoning, Onion, Green Pepper, Mustard
Seafood Bisque – Lobster stock, Shrimp stock, Flour, Cream, Half and Half, Old Bay
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes & Bisque ship fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival place crab cakes in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Upon arrival place bisque in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the crab cakes on an oven-safe pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a nice golden brown
- Pour soup into stovetop pan
- Stir on medium heat
- Add milk or half & half and slowly stir until soup is hot and to your desired consistency
O’Donnell’s Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.