O’Donnell’s Market’s signature crab cakes are made using only the finest jumbo lump crabmeat from the Maryland and North Carolina shores. And the signature crab dip is the perfect blend of jumbo lump crab meat, cream cheese, and a unique blend of seasonings.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Crab Dip
- 4 Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Cakes (each 5 oz.)
- Tartar Sauce
Crab Cakes and Crab Dip arrive uncooked
Crab Cakes – Crabmeat, Egg, Mayonaise, Old Bay seasoning, Onion, Green Pepper, Mustard
Crab Dip – Cream Cheese, Crabmeat, White wine, Old Bay, Worcestershire Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes & Dip ship fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival place crab cakes in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Upon arrival place crab dip in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the crab cakes on an oven-safe pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a nice golden brown
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spoon crab dip into an oven-safe casserole dish, cover with foil, and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove foil, stir, and finish cooking until golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
O’Donnell’s Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.