O’Donnell’s Market’s signature crab cakes are made using only the finest jumbo lump crabmeat from the Maryland and North Carolina shores.
O’Donnell’s Market can trace its roots back to 1922, when founder Tom O’Donnell opened The Sea Grill in Washington, D.C. Its selection of fresh seafood made it one of the city’s most popular restaurants. This unique market specializes in fresh seafood, fine cuts of meat, fresh baked goods, and O’Donnell family recipes that have been beloved by generations of restaurant guests. No recipes are more revered than their crab cakes made with 98 percent jumbo lump crab, warm and cheesy crab dip loaded with fresh crab, indulgent and creamy shrimp and crab bisque, and for dessert, buttery rum buns made with a recipe that hasn’t changed since 1922.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Cakes (each 5 oz.)
- Tartar Sauce
Crab cakes arrive uncooked
Crabmeat, Egg, Mayonaise, Old Bay seasoning, Onion, Green Pepper, Mustard,
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes ship fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the crab cakes on an oven-safe pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a nice golden brown
O’Donnell’s Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.