O’Donnell’s Market’s signature crab cakes are made using only the finest jumbo lump crabmeat from the Maryland and North Carolina shores.
O’Donnell’s Market can trace its roots back to 1922, when founder Tom O’Donnell opened The Sea Grill in Washington, DC. Its selection of fresh seafood made it one of the city’s most popular restaurants. Today, the market specializes in fresh seafood, fine cuts of meat, fresh baked goods and prepared dishes based on old O’Donnell family recipes.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Cakes (each 5 oz.)
- Tartar Sauce
Crab cakes arrive uncooked
Crabmeat, Egg, Mayonaise, Old Bay seasoning, Onion, Green Pepper, Mustard,
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes ship fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the crab cakes on an oven-safe pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a nice golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
O’Donnell’s Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.