Holiday Ice Cream Collection - 6 Pints
From pine trees to potato latkes to cherry cordials, these ice creams encompass all the flavors of the Holiday spectrum!
Since it first opened its doors in Brooklyn in 2013, Oddfellows has debuted more than 500 different ice cream flavors, many of which are wacky, a little bit weird, and a whole lot of delicious! Oddfellows was founded in 2013 by Mohan Kumar and his friend Sam Mason, the opening pastry chef at NYC’s Michelin-starred trailblazer WD-50 and a James Beard Award nominee.
This package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream
- Choose to add Toppings! (each 4 oz.)
- Pine Tree Rocky Road – It’s hard not to think of the majestic, (sometimes decorated) pine tree when you think of the holidays. They aren’t just nice to look at, though – pine needles actually make for a pretty fine ingredient! We’ve conjured up a pine needle infused meringue with white chocolate pudding and toasted almonds; all folded throughout our signature dark chocolate ice cream. The only star on top here is the person eating it ❤
- Shattered Sugar Cookie – It doesn’t really matter who you are – the sugar cookie is impossible not to enjoy at least a little bit. We’ve kept it simple and sweet. Sweet cream ice cream, that is; folded with sprinkles and of course, sugar cookies! Truly the treat to unite us all – especially as we collectively sneak into the kitchen after hours to get one!
- Latke – OddFellows is well-acquainted with stuffing smoked, baked, and even fried food into places it doesn’t belong. So, we figured we’d take it a step further by not only translating this traditional Hanukkah dish into a real fried potato ice cream, but we also folded it with bits of frozen, whipped sour cream and applesauce. No need for dipping here – unless you have some Salted Caramel lying around, of course!
- Pineapple Rum Caramel – Caramel, rum, pineapple, and cake. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? If you were thinking of a Kwanzaa-inspired delight featuring a ginger-scented sweet cream base with chunks of toasted coconut cake and rum-drunk pineapples, then the answer is yes! Also, that was weird. This ice cream is a nice fit for any Karamu feast!
- Coquito – This coconut-infused Puerto Rican Christmas classic drink is itself a Hispanic twist on classic eggnog. Naturally, we’re attracted to odd takes on old favorites – we’ve likewise remixed this already creamy concoction into an even creamier coconut ice cream base with cinnamon, rum, s well as even more secret spices. This may not get your family drunk, but you might have to dance with your mom to Willie Colón anyways
- Cherry Cordial – You’re shopping for dinner during the holidays, when just before checkout – you almost forgot - you turn yourself around and make a beeline into the candy aisle for those coveted cherry-chocolate bites. The cherry cordial is the quintessential end-of-the-year chocolate-and-fruit combo, and we’ve gotten really good at putting both of those into ice cream; our chocolate base swirled with soft candied cherries, gooey cherry sauce, and magic dark chocolate
Topping Add-On Options Include
- Miso Butterscotch – Do you like the taste of butterscotch? Well then maybe you’ll like this jar? We add miso (yes, like the soup) to our butterscotch to give it a little bit of a salty umami taste. Different, but tasty!
- Salted Caramel – CAR-A-MEL!! Everyone loves a nice drizzle of caramel on their ice cream. Even better though, this jar is of salted caramel! Adding layers and layers of flavors onto your scoops!
- Cookie Soil – We’re serving you Oreo cookies without the cream realness. We wouldn’t be OddFellows if we didn’t serve you a soil, and this one taste downright delicious
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Everyone’s favorite topping! Get your jar now and sprinkles some rainbow sprinkles on your favorite ice cream
- Pine Tree Rocky Road – Milk, Cream, Dried Milk Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, White Chocolate, Almonds, Glucose Syrup, Egg Yolk, 60.6% Chocolate, Egg Whites, Pine Essence, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Salt
- Shattered Sugar Cookie – Milk, Cream, Dried Milk Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Sprinkles (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, corn starch, sunflower lecithin, FD&C colors red 40 lake, blue 1 lake, yellow 5 lake, maltodextrin, carnauba wax, vanillin, cellulose gum) Butter, Eggs, AP Flour, Egg Yolk, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Salt,
- Latke – Milk, Cream, Potatoes, Dried Milk Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Apples, Sour cream, Egg Yolk, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Salt
- Pineapple Rum Caramel – Milk, Cream, Dried Milk Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Pineapple, Butter, Egg Yolk, Rum, AP Flour, Mayo, Desiccated Coconut, Ginger, Baking Powder, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Salt
- Coquito – Coconut Milk, Milk, Coconut Cream, Dried Milk Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Rum Extract, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, 5 Spice, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Salt
- Cherry Cordial – Milk, Cream, Dried Milk Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, 74% Dark Chocolate, Cherries, Cherry Juice, Cherry Liquer, Egg Yolk, Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Salt, Agar Agar
- Miso Butterscotch – Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Butter, Milk, Miso
- Salted Caramel – Heavy Cream, Salt, Sugar, Butter
- Cookie Soil – Ap Flour, Almond Flour, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Ground Coffee, Chocolate Powder
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm & Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax, Confectioners Glaze, Fd&colors
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 1 year
- OddFellows Ice Cream ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.