It’s time to put away the swimsuits and stop sweating in front of the A/C. Inspired by New York’s best season, we bring you a limited-time Fall Collection complete with tried-and-true autumnal flavors including Pumpkin Spice Latte and Apple Cider Donut.
Since it first opened its doors in Brooklyn in 2013, Oddfellows has debuted more than 500 different ice cream flavors, many of which are wacky, a little bit weird, and a whole lot of delicious! Oddfellows was founded in 2013 by Mohan Kumar and his friend Sam Mason, the opening pastry chef at NYC’s Michelin-starred trailblazer WD-50 and a James Beard Award nominee.
This package includes 4 pints of Ice Cream
- Choose to add Toppings! (each 4 oz.)
Ice Cream Flavors Include:
- 2 Pumpkin Spice Latte – Pumpkin Spice ice cream with swirls of coffee caramel.
- 2 Apple Cider Donut – Spiced Apple ice cream with donut pieces.
Topping Add-On Options Include
- Miso Butterscotch – Do you like the taste of butterscotch? Well then maybe you’ll like this jar? We add miso (yes, like the soup) to our butterscotch to give it a little bit of a salty umami taste. Different, but tasty!
- Salted Caramel – CAR-A-MEL!! Everyone loves a nice drizzle of caramel on their ice cream. Even better though, this jar is of salted caramel! Adding layers and layers of flavors onto your scoops!
- Cookie Soil – We’re serving you Oreo cookies without the cream realness. We wouldn’t be OddFellows if we didn’t serve you a soil, and this one tastes downright delicious.
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Everyone’s favorite topping! Get your jar now and sprinkles some rainbow sprinkles on your favorite ice cream.
- Apple Cider Donut – Apple Cider Concentrate, Milk, Heavy Cream, Skim Milk Powder, Dextrose, Granulated Sugar, Egg Yolk, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Clove, Vanilla
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Whole Milk, Cream, Dehydrated Milk Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Eggs, Water, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Maple Syrup, Pumpkin Puree, Spices, Ground Ginger, Freeze Dried Coffee
- Miso Butterscotch – Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Butter, Milk, Miso.
- Salted Caramel – Heavy Cream, Salt, Sugar, Butter.
- Cookie Soil – AP Flour, Almond Flour, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Ground Coffee, Chocolate Powder.
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm & Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax, Confectioners Glaze, FD&colors.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream is shipped frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place pints immediately in the freezer.
- May be kept frozen for up to 1 year.
- OddFellows Ice Cream ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.