This Package Includes 6 Pints of Ice Cream, Additional Bodega Treats Not Included
Ever thought you’d see an ice cream inspired by the flavors of a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich? How about coffee and honey bun? It’s all the flavors of the classic NYC corner store, in one tasty bundle!
Since it first opened its doors in Brooklyn in 2013, Oddfellows has debuted more than 500 different ice cream flavors, many of which are wacky, a little bit weird, and a whole lot of delicious! Oddfellows was founded in 2013 by Mohan Kumar and his friend Sam Mason, the opening pastry chef at NYC’s Michelin-starred trailblazer WD-50 and a James Beard Award nominee.
This package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream
- Choose to add Toppings! (each 4 oz.)
- Additional Bodega Treats Not Included
- Bodega Counter Crunch – Sometimes it’s hard to choose exactly what to spend your last dollar on from that massive selection at the counter; and now, you don’t have to! We took some of our favorites and dumped them into a vat of sweet cream for a flavor that speaks to even the most indecisive city slicker
- Bacon Egg & Cheese – The madmen finally did it – somehow making the almighty BEC even more portable, we conjured up a creamy egg ice cream folded with clouds of cheese and candied bacon bits. New York’s favorite sandwich now comes in the form of an ice cream scoop
- Bodega Breakfast – Breakfast on a budget! Just like getting a regular coffee and honey bun on your way to work, this light coffee ice cream with coffee soil and chunks of honey cake will make you think you’re saving money during your morning routine
- Host Of Cupcakes – Consumed by kids and adults alike, it’s hard to ignore picking up some of those famous chocolate cupcakes for the road (you know, just in case). That’s why we transformed this deli classic into a new frozen delight. With this chocolate ice cream swirled with bits of frozen vanilla cream and chocolate cake crumbles, it’s hard not to imagine yourself back in lunch period
- Sweet Tea & Lemonade Sorbet – You’re reaching your hand into the refrigerator to grab a hopefully cold can of the drink named after the state with the capital of Pheonix. You grab yourself a Sweet Tea & Lemonade. Simple, yet unmistakable. Half lemonade, half sweet tea. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
- Chico Sticks – Just like crunching right into a Chico Stick, this coconut ice cream is laced with toasted coconut flakes and swirls of peanut butter. Serving you candy counter nostalgia without the terrible stuck in your teeth feeling
Topping Add-On Options Include
- Miso Butterscotch – Do you like the taste of butterscotch? Well then maybe you’ll like this jar? We add miso (yes, like the soup) to our butterscotch to give it a little bit of a salty umami taste. Different, but tasty!
- Salted Caramel – CAR-A-MEL!! Everyone loves a nice drizzle of caramel on their ice cream. Even better though, this jar is of salted caramel! Adding layers and layers of flavors onto your scoops!
- Cookie Soil – We’re serving you Oreo cookies without the cream realness. We wouldn’t be OddFellows if we didn’t serve you a soil, and this one taste downright delicious
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Everyone’s favorite topping! Get your jar now and sprinkles some rainbow sprinkles on your favorite ice cream
- Bodega Counter Crunch – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Dextrose, Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Shredded Coconut, Granulated Almonds, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder, Ap Flour, Oats, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vegetable Oil, Corn Syrup, Yeast, Chocolate
- Bacon Egg & Cheese – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Dextrose, Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Bacon, Lactose, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Buttermilk, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract, Natural Flavor, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Vinegar, Molasses, Caramel Color
- Bodega Breakfast – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Dextrose, Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Honey, Almond Flour, Freeze Dried Coffee, Ap Flour, Chocolate Powder, Butter, Baking Powder
- Host Of Cupcakes – Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Dextrose, Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Chocolate Powder, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Ap Flour
- Sweet Tea & Lemonade Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Glucose Powder, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon, Black Tea
- Chico Sticks – Coconut, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Mono and Diglycerides, Locust Bean Gum, Milk, Cream, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Dextrose, Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Peanut Butter, Desiccated Coconut, Glucose Syrup
- Miso Butterscotch – Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Butter, Milk, Miso
- Salted Caramel – Heavy Cream, Salt, Sugar, Butter
- Cookie Soil – Ap Flour, Almond Flour, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Ground Coffee, Chocolate Powder
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm & Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax, Confectioners Glaze, Fd&colors
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 1 year
- OddFellows Ice Cream ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.