Tsoureki Sweet Bread - 2 Pack
If you haven’t tried tsoureki before, you’ve been missing out! It’s soft and fluffy, with a beautiful brown semi-soft crust and an amazing stringy texture. It’s flavored with citrus, orange, and notes of spices such as mahlep & mastic, adding distinctive cherry/almond, sweet-nutty flavors that are unlike anything you’ve tried before.
Mike Amvros emigrated from Greece to the borough of Queens, New York, in 1975, and 11 years later he opened his first business, Oasis Cafe. Since then, the bakery has become a cornerstone of the community and a true oasis, with one of the city’s largest garden seating areas and a wide array of Greek and classic American desserts for every taste. Oasis Cafe is a true melting pot, just like its native Queens.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 2 loaves of Tsoureki Sweet Bread
- Each loaf serves 4-6 people and measures approx. 6″ × 8″
- Bread arrives in a branded box, perfect for a gift!
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store bread at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Bread lasts up to 1 week at room temperature or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- If frozen, defrost at room temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Oasis Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.