Raspberry Mousse Cake
Raspberry Mousse Cake is the double-layer mousse cake of your dreams. The dark chocolate mousse on the bottom is rich with an intense chocolate flavor using melted chocolate and Dutch cocoa powder. It’s topped with a delicate raspberry mousse filled with fresh raspberries and has a moist, fudgy brownie base with a glossy raspberry topping. Perfect for any occasion!
Mike Amvros emigrated from Greece to the borough of Queens, New York, in 1975, and 11 years later he opened his first business, Oasis Cafe. Since then, the bakery has become a cornerstone of the community and a true oasis, with one of the city’s largest garden seating areas and a wide array of Greek and classic American desserts for every taste. Oasis Cafe is a true melting pot, just like its native Queens.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Each cake weighs approx. 4.5 lbs. and measures 8" in diameter and 5" in height
- Arrives in a beautifully branded box, perfect for a gift!
Raspberries, Sugar, Cornstarch, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Cocoa, Egg, Salt, Vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cake lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator (in an airtight container) or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Defrost cake in the refrigerator overnight or leave on the counter at room temperature for 3-4 hours prior to serving.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Oasis Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.