Thanksgiving is that time of year for getting together, enjoying each other’s company, and eating a hearty meal. Our soft chocolate cake is made with premium cocoa and buttermilk and then we fill the cake with dark chocolate silk.
Founded by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949, O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin, continues the Olesen family tradition of baking excellence with the fourth generation of children and bakers now baking varieties of delicious Dutch kringle, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
This package serves up to 15 people and includes a Thanksgiving Layer Cake
- Each cake measures 15″×13″×10″ and weighs 11 lbs.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Chocolate Silk (Water, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Contains 2% Or Less Of Cellulose, Salt Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sorbic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate), Cane Granulated Sugar, Fondant (Sugar, Corn Syrup), Water, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Powdered Sugar (Cane Sugar, Cornstarch), Shortening (Interesterified (High Oleic Soybean At, Soybean Oil) High Oleic Soybean Oll, Mono- And Diglycendes, Polysorbate 60). Cocoa Glucose, Dark Chocolate Curls (Sugar, Cocoa Mass Cocoa Butter, Butter Of, Soya Lecithin (Emulster), Vanilla Extract) Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate Camageenan Vitamin D3), Egg Whites (Triethyl Citrate Added As A Whipping Aid). Shortening (Palm Oil And Soybean Oil With Mono- And Diglycendes And Polysorbate 60 Added. Tbhq And Citric Acid Added To Help Protect Flavor) Com Starch. Milk Powder, Fully Relined Soybean Of Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Com Starch Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt Natural Flavoring. Coloring (Water, Sugar, May Contain One Or More Of The Following Red 40, Red 3. Yellow 6. Blue 1 And Blue 2 Or Titanium Diode, Modified Cornstarch, Vegetable Gum Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Natural & Artificial Flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship with dry ice
- Do not handle dry ice with bare hands
- Layer cake is best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Cake will keep on the counter for up to 3 days, or in the fridge for 1 week.
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.