Santa's Chocolate Peppermint Cake
Be good for goodness sake, because someone might deliver you this delicious cake! Delicately flavored peppermint frosting covers cocoa cake layers filled with chocolate silk custard, then they garnish the sides of this cake in mini candy canes. It’s also beautifully hand decorated as Jolly Old St. Nick. Since he’s already coming to town, just add this cake to your list!
This package serves 12-15 people and includes an 8" Cake
Instructions / Storage
- O&H Bakery layer cakes are shipped frozen in an insulated container with dry ice.
- Layer cake is best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- For storage, your cake will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.