Everyone knows the story of Rudolph, but did you hear about his favorite cake? Hand made with O&H Bakery’s decadent red velvet cake, we swirl in a bit of white cake for a beautiful marbled look. They then add a few layers of silky smooth cheesecake mousse in-between the cake and voila, you have a cake that will go down in history!
O&H Danish Bakery was started by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949. The fourth generation of the Olesen family continues the family tradition of making Dutch kringle at O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin. The Wisconsin bakery is handmakes Kringles, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in classic flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
This package serves 15 people and includes 1 Rudolph’s Red Velvet Marble Layer Cake
- Each cake measures 8"
Contains: Millk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybean
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Layer cake is best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Cake will keep on the counter for up to 3 days, or in the fridge for 1 week.
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.