O&H Danish Bakery ships its legendary Raspberry Lemonade Layer Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! As the days begin to get warmer, we are reminded of our childhood where we would spend all day outside. The only break from the activity was provided by a cool glass of raspberry lemonade. This raspberry lemonade cake is inspired by those summer days and is made with lemon yellow cake and layered with lemon custard and raspberry mousse. It is then beautifully hand-decorated.
Founded by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949, O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin, continues the Olesen family tradition of baking excellence with the fourth generation of children and bakers now baking varieties of delicious Dutch kringle, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes an 8" Cake
Instructions / Storage
- O&H Bakery layer cakes are shipped frozen in an insulated container with dry ice.
- Layer cake is best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- For storage, your cake will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.