This Kringle is made in celebration of the American way. A summer Kringle, it is a delicious blend of cherry, blueberry, and cream cheese, surrounded by our flaky pastry. It is made from the best ingredients that we can find, from sea to shining sea.
O&H Danish Bakery was started by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949. The fourth generation of the Olesen family continues the family tradition of making Dutch kringle at O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin. The Wisconsin bakery is handmakes Kringles, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in classic flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
This package includes 2 Red, White, & Blue Kringles
- Each Kringle serves 12 people
Wheat Flour, Can Granulated Sugar, Water, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers (Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Cherries, Butter Margerine Blend (Butter (Milk), Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Annatto (Natural Color), Natural Flavor, Vitamin A, Palmitate), Powdered Sugar ( Cane Sugar, Cornstarch), Blueberries, Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil & Vitamin E), Fondant (Sugar, Corn Syrup), Sugared Egg Yolks (Egg Yolks, Sugar), Tapioca Starch, Whey (Milk), Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Natural Flavor), Vitamin A Palmitate), Egg Whites (Triethyl Citrate Added As A Whipping Aid), Yeast, Palm Oil, Salt, Vegetable Fiber, Guar Gum, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Gellan Gum, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Cinnamon, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Beta Carotene (Natural Color). Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybean.
Tree nuts are also processed in the same facility.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- To warm, remove from package and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3-minutes or warm, as necessary, in a microwave oven. Cut into 1 or 2-inch slices depending on appetite and occasion.
Regular Shipping Schedule:
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders placed by 12pm CST will ship same day.
- Orders ship Monday-Wednesday.
- 2-Day Shipping $9.95 per ship-to address
- 1-Day Shipping $24.95 Plus 10% of item total per ship-to address
- Alaska and Hawaii: Add $10.95 per ship-to address
- Alaska rural areas: Add $26.95 per ship-to address
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.