Celebrate Mother’s Day with O&H Bakery’s Mother’s Day layer cake. This hand-made soft white cake is marbled with pink and then expertly decorated with flowers just for mom!
This package serves 12-15 people and includes an 8" Cake
Instructions / Storage
- O&H Bakery layer cakes are shipped frozen in an insulated container with dry ice.
- Layer cake is best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- For storage, your cake will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Wisconsin
O&H Danish Bakery REVIEWS
Good quality. Might be a little too much icing on the Kringle.
Audrey R. - Pahrump, NV
The kringles were excellent!!! I had fleeting thoughts of moving to Racine, to eliminate the waiting time of shipping! Absolutely will order them again!! The kringles from The O H Danish Bakery get an A++ from us!!
Bonnie H. - Woodland Hills, CA
The quality ingredients are delicious. The cheese and fruit fillings are tasty without being overwhelming, and the dough is flakey and yummy.
Kathryn W. - Hendersonville, NC
The kringle was great. It was a gift for my mother-in-law and she loved it.
Myrna B. - Hampton, VA
The kringles were delicious and tasted so fresh!
Nicole R. - Fort Wayne, IN
The O&H Bakery cake was incredible! A complete surprise, beautifully decorated, and most of all, delicious unlike any other cake I've ever had! Don't know how they do it, but it was an amazing cake.
Arlene V. - Walworth, WI