What is better to serve at brunch than a fabulous mimosa recipe? We happen to love a good brunch just like the next person and so we decided to create this Kringle in honor of this mid-morning meal. Our flaky pastry is filled with our signature orange filling and then this Kringle is topped with a champagne flavored frosting and then topped with white chocolate pearls for a beautiful and delicious treat!
O&H Danish Bakery was started by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949. The fourth generation of the Olesen family continues the family tradition of making Dutch kringle at O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin. The Wisconsin bakery is handmakes Kringles, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in classic flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
This package includes 2 Mimosa Kringles
- Each Kringle serves 12 people
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- To warm, remove from package and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3-minutes or warm, as necessary, in a microwave oven. Cut into 1 or 2-inch slices depending on appetite and occasion.
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.