Make your holiday dessert a royal affair. Rich cake layers made with Dutch cocoa and buttermilk then filled with O&H Bakery’s decadent dark chocolate silk filling and frosted with a creamy chocolate icing. It’s adorned with crisp chocolate curls and finished with a beautiful hand-decorated holiday design.
Each King’s Poinsettia Cake serves 15 people
Contains: Millk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybean
Instructions / Storage
O&H Bakery’s layer cakes are shipped frozen in an insulated container with dry ice. They only ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday so that delivery takes place by the weekend.
- Layer cakes are best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool.
- Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Now you can have your cake and eat it too! For storage, your cake will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders placed by 12pm CST will ship same day.
- Orders ship Monday-Wednesday.
- 2-Day Shipping $9.95 per ship-to address
- 1-Day Shipping $24.95 Plus 10% of item total per ship-to address
- Alaska and Hawaii: Add $10.95 per ship-to address
- Alaska rural areas: Add $26.95 per ship-to address
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.