Make your holiday dessert a royal affair. Rich cake layers made with Dutch cocoa and buttermilk then filled with O&H Bakery’s decadent dark chocolate silk filling and frosted with a creamy chocolate icing. It’s adorned with crisp chocolate curls and finished with a beautiful hand-decorated holiday design.
O&H Danish Bakery was started by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949. The fourth generation of the Olesen family continues the family tradition of making Dutch kringle at O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin. The Wisconsin bakery is handmakes Kringles, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in classic flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
This package serves 15 people and includes 1 King’s Poinsettia Cake
- Each cake measures 8"
Contains: Millk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybean
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship with dry ice
- Do not handle dry ice with bare hands
- Layer cake is best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Cake will keep on the counter for up to 3 days, or in the fridge for 1 week.
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders placed by 12pm CST will ship same day.
- Orders ship Monday-Wednesday.
- 2-Day Shipping $9.95 per ship-to address
- 1-Day Shipping $24.95 Plus 10% of item total per ship-to address
- Alaska and Hawaii: Add $10.95 per ship-to address
- Alaska rural areas: Add $26.95 per ship-to address
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.