This Cream Cheese Kringle, decorated in official Mardi Gras colors, includes three strands of beads, a plastic baby, and the King Cake story.
O&H Danish Bakery was started by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949. The fourth generation of the Olesen family continues the family tradition of making Dutch kringle at O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin. The Wisconsin bakery is handmakes Kringles, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in classic flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
Each King cake has a figurine baked inside. It’s good luck to find one, but please enjoy carefully as they are inedible
This package serves 20-24 people and includes 2 King Cake Kringles
- Each Kringle serves 12 people
- Each King cake has a figurine baked inside. It’s good luck to find one, but please enjoy carefully as they are inedible
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringles can be stored for 7 days at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator, or 6 months in the freezer.
- We seriously doubt it will last that long, since they are quite delicious, but it’s always nice to know you have options!
- If frozen, let stand for 6 hours at room temperature or 12 hours in the refrigerator to thaw.
- Kringles are best served at room temperature or warmed in the oven.
- Remove Kringle from wax bag, remove plastic sheet and remove from plastic tray.
- If a warm Kringle is desired, place in a 350 F oven for 3-1/2 minutes. (Kringle can also be warmed in a microwave.)
- Cut Kringle into 1 or 2 inch slices.
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.