O&H Danish Bakery
- Kringles can be stored for 7 days at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator, or 6 months in the freezer.
- We seriously doubt it will last that long, since they are quite delicious, but it's always nice to know you have options!
- If frozen, let stand for 6 hours at room temperature or 12 hours in the refrigerator to thaw.
- Kringles are best served at room temperature or warmed in the oven.
- STEP 1 Remove Kringle from wax bag, remove plastic sheet and remove from plastic tray.
- STEP 2 If a warm Kringle is desired, place in a 350 F oven for 3-1/2 minutes. (Kringle can also be warmed in a microwave.)
- STEP 3 Cut Kringle into 1 or 2 inch slices.
- STEP 4 Enjoy!