In Denmark, the heart is a symbol of the good life. It represents Hygge and all that the Danes embrace, like a little happiness every day. For Valentine’s Day O&H hand shapes their traditional kringles into hearts and decorates them with red sugar.
This 2 Pack includes a Heart-Shaped Cherry Kringle and a Heart-Shaped Pecan Kringle.
This package includes
- 1 Heart-Shaped Cherry Kringle
- 1 Heart-Shaped Pecan Kringle
- Each Heart-Shaped Kringle serves 12-15 people
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- To warm, remove from package and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3-minutes or warm, as necessary, in a microwave oven. Cut into 1 or 2-inch slices depending on appetite and occasion.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.