Hop to it and order this perfect pair for Easter! O&H’s Easter Kringle is made with their special carrot cake recipe and then decorated for your table. They pair this with their Easter Basket Crown Cake, which is made with our Great Grandma’s carrot cake recipe, that is then finished in cream cheese frosting and garnish with four chocolate eggs and Easter decorettes. Every bunny will love this!
This package includes
- 1 Easter Carrot Cake Kringles
- 1 Easter Basket Crown Cake
- Each Kringle serves 12 people
- Each Crown Cake serves 8-14 people
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item, may be stored at room temperature or frozen, never refrigerate
- Crown Cake imay be stored at room temperature or frozen for 3 months
- This crown cake freezes well in the packaging that it arrives in. For best results after freezing allow the crown cake to come completely to room temperature before removing from the package.
- To warm Kringle, remove from package and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3-minutes or warm, as necessary, in a microwave oven. Cut into 1 or 2-inch slices depending on appetite and occasion.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.