One of the most well known desserts from our homeland is named Danish Apple Cake. This cake inspired us to create our own twist on that dessert, so we decided more is better and make a Layer cake! We first take chunks of apple and mix them into our flavorful cinnamon cake. Then we sandwich a layer of gooey apple cinnamon filling with two layers of caramel buttercream for an incredibly delicious combination of flavors. It’s then beautifully iced and hand-decorated as our finishing touch.
Founded by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949, O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin, continues the Olesen family tradition of baking excellence with the fourth generation of children and bakers now baking varieties of delicious Dutch kringle, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
This package serves up to 15 people and includes a Danish Apple Layer Cake
- Each cake measures 8" and weighs 11 lbs.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Cake (Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Soybean Oil Modified Cornstarch Contains 2% Or Less Of Mono And Diglycerides, Leavening Baking Soda, Sodium Sorbitan Monostearate, Calcium Acetate, Nonfat Milk, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vital Wheat Cane Granulated Sugar, Powdered Sugar (Cane Sugar, Daily Value Cornstarch). Fully Refined Soybean Oil Glucose, High Fructose Com Syrup. Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Vitamin D3). Shortening Interesterified (High Oleic Soybean Oil, Soybean Oil) High Oleic Soybean Oll, Mono- And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Butter Water, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Annatto (Natural Color). 19% Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate), Tapioca Starch, Coconut. Corn Starch, Whey (Milk). Cinnamon, Salt, Vegetable Fiber Natural And Artificial Flavor, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Coloring (Water. 7% Sugar, May Contain One Or More Of The Following Red 40, Red 3. Yellow 6, Blue 1 And Blue 2, Modified Cornstarch, Vegetable Gum Citric A C Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Gellan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship with dry ice
- Do not handle dry ice with bare hands
- Layer cake is best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Cake will keep on the counter for up to 3 days, or in the fridge for 1 week.
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.