Eeeek! O&H Bakery’s Imperial Chocolate Crown Cake has been taken over by creepy crawlies! But have no fear, this incredibly moist cake is made with premium cocoas, chocolate chunks and creamy chocolate icing and then topped with cookie pieces and gummy worms. It is deliciously creepy! Available in October Only.
- Each cake serves 6-7 people
- Each cake is approximately 7 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- O&H Bakery crown cakes are best served at room temperature.
- Remove the plastic packaging and place on a cutting surface.
- Using a sharp knife, gently cut through the crown cake. Grab a fork, spoon or just use your hands!
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or store in freezer for up to 5 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.