Count's Chocolate Layer Cake (Kosher)
When you come from a land of Vikings and Kings you inevitably have haunted castles! We guess it is fitting O&H Bakery’s King’s Chocolate Layer Cake has also succumb to hauntings this Halloween. But don’t worry, the only thing scary about this cake is how good it tastes! Made with rich cake layers, Dutch Cocoa, buttermilk and filled with decadent dark chocolate silk, every bite will have you saying “Mine! All Mine…Muahahaha!.” Available October Only.
- Each cake serves up to 15 people
- Each cake is 8"x 5"
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake ships in an insulated box with dry ice
- Layer cakes are best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- For storage, your cake will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.