Pumpkin Caramel Kringle (Kosher)
O&H’s Pumpkin Caramel Kringle is a favorite seasonal flavor and available only for a short time (like, now). A fall take on the original kringle (Wisconsin’s Official State Pastry, hello!), this beauty is a delicious blend of pumpkin, spices, and caramel, all with a generous sprinkling of pecans on top. Oh, my my.
Each Kringle serves 10-12 people
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is not eligible for discounts, referral credits or promotions, unless otherwise noted.
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- To warm, remove from package and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3-minutes or warm, as necessary, in a microwave oven. Cut into 1 or 2-inch slices depending on appetite and occasion.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders placed by 12pm CST will ship same day.
- Orders ship Monday-Wednesday.
- 2-Day Shipping $9.95 per ship-to address
- 1-Day Shipping $24.95 Plus 10% of item total per ship-to address
- Alaska and Hawaii: Add $10.95 per ship-to address
- Alaska rural areas: Add $26.95 per ship-to address
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.