Count's Chocolate Layer Cake (Kosher)
When you come from a land of Vikings and Kings you inevitably have haunted castles! We guess it is fitting O&H Bakery’s King’s Chocolate Layer Cake has also succumb to hauntings this Halloween. But don’t worry, the only thing scary about this cake is how good it tastes! Made with rich cake layers, Dutch Cocoa, buttermilk and filled with decadent dark chocolate silk, every bite will have you saying “Mine! All Mine…Muahahaha!.” Available October Only.
- Each cake serves up to 15 people
- Each cake is 8"x 5"
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake ships in an insulated box with dry ice
- Layer cakes are best served at room temperature so that the icing can become soft and creamy.
- Remove the packaging while the cake is still cool. Allow a frozen cake to thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.
- For storage, your cake will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
Regular Shipping Schedule:
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders placed by 12pm CST will ship same day.
- Orders ship Monday-Wednesday.
- 2-Day Shipping $9.95 per ship-to address
- 1-Day Shipping $24.95 Plus 10% of item total per ship-to address
- Alaska and Hawaii: Add $10.95 per ship-to address
- Alaska rural areas: Add $26.95 per ship-to address
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.