O&H Danish Bakery ships its legendary Kringles nationwide on Goldbelly! Loaded with creamy pecan caramel filling and a homemade chocolate sauce, this flaky Turtle Kringle pastry is topped off with a special blend of semi-sweet chocolate and a sprinkle of pecans.
Founded by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949, O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin, continues the Olesen family tradition of baking excellence with the fourth generation of children and bakers now baking varieties of delicious Dutch kringle, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
- Each package includes 2 Turtle Kringles
- Each Kringle serves 8-10 people
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.