Niman Ranch Tri-Tip Roast - 2 Pack
Niman Ranch tri tip is seasoned with Napa Valley extra virgin olive oil, grey salt, and cracked pepper before being delicately cooked over almond wood, in the Santa Maria (the birthplace of tri tip) style. House made Oakville Grocery barbeque sauce is served as a companion to this rich and savory roast.
Located amid the famed wineries and vineyards of Napa Valley’s Wine Country, Oakville Grocery first opened its doors in 1881 and today the market and restaurant a cornerstone of the community. Small-scale producers from Wine Country and Northern California are the focus, whether they’re making cheese, charcuterie, nuts, preserves, produce, coffee, mustards, honey, or the region’s famed tri-tip.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 2 Tri-Tip Roasts (each approx 1.75 lbs.)
- 2 Bottles of Barbeque Sauce (12 oz.)
- Tri Tip Roast – EVOO, Salt, Pepper
- BBQ Sauce – Ketchup, Butter, Apple Cider Vinegar, Spices, Onions, Molasses, Brown Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Tri-Tip ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 3 weeks
- Pre heat oven to 400
- Leave roast out for 30 minutes at room temp prior to placing in oven.
- Wrap loosely in aluminum Foil
- Bake for 20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 155 Is reached.
- Take out of oven and let ‘rest’ for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice thin and against the grain.
- Enjoy with a bbq sauce (included)
- Oakville Grocery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.