2 selections of merchant’s choice cheese & charcuterie, Marcona almonds, dried apricots, and castelvetrano olives.
Tucked away amidst the famed wineries and vineyards of Napa Valley, Oakville Grocery has been at the heart of the Wine Country community since it first opened its doors in 1881. Small-scale artisans from Wine Country and Northern California are the focus of the market and restaurant, whether they’re producing cheese, charcuterie, nuts, preserves, produce, coffee, mustards, honey, or the region’s famed tri-tip.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 2 seasonal merchant choice selections of cheese (4-5 oz. each)
- 2 merchant choice selections of charcuterie (3-4 oz. each)
- Almonds (3 oz.)
- Apricots (3 oz.)
- Olives (3 oz.)
- Choose to add-on items
Add On Options Include:
- Oakville Grocery x DICK TAYLOR CHOCOLATE: Maya Mountain Cacao Belize (2.5 oz) – Dick Taylor handcrafted our single-origin 72% BELIZE Dark Chocolate (72% cacao and 28% cane sugar) with exceptional cacao from Maya Mountain Cacao in the Toledo district of southern Belize! MMC is a small co-op that has been working with local Mayan farmers to improve not only the quality of the cacao they farm but also their quality of life. This multi award-winning bar is made with just two ingredients; cacao and cane sugar.
- Oakville Grocery x DICK TAYLOR CHOCOLATE: Hand Harvested Fleur De Sel (2.5 oz) – Our best-selling FLEUR DE SEL chocolate bar is made using our award-winning two-ingredient 73% Northerner Blend Chocolate; a blend of Brazilian and Madagascan cacao sweetened with Brazilian cane sugar. We add a sprinkling of hand-harvested Guatemalan sea salt from Bitterman Salt Co. for a subtle and delicate finish. Handcrafted from bean to bar in our Eureka, California chocolate factory.
- Oakville Grocery x DICK TAYLOR CHOCOLATE: Cocao Nib & Sea Salt Brown Butter (2.5 oz) – Our BROWN BUTTER NIBS & SEA SALT chocolate is a deliciously rich bar that simply sings! With cacao from Akesson Plantation of Madagascar, Fazenda Camboa of Brazil, and organic cane sugar from Brazil, we craft our 73% Northerner Blend. The chocolate is combined with browned butter from local Rumiano Family creamery to create an ultra-creamy foundation for crunchy roasted cacao nibs and delicate sea salt.
- Oakville Grocery Classic Sea Salt Crackers (5 oz) – If you would like a flavorful homemade cracker that won’t distract from what you serve it with, the Classic Sea Salt Crackers are for you. Not that they aren’t tasty to munch on all by themselves, crispy, salty, buttery, yum!
- Oakville Grocery Six Seed Crackers (5 oz) – Our Six Seed combines traditional seeds with brown and golden flax grown in Wisconsin. The reason this crispy cracker is so popular is because it pairs nicely with almost everything. Go for the Six Seed when you need a real crowd pleaser!
- Oakville Grocery Cranberry Hazelnut Crackers (6 oz) – This cute handmade berry box is filled with 6 ounces of organic deliciousness! Their crunchy, airy texture and complex flavor profile lend themselves well to soft cheeses.
- Oakville Grocery Parmesan + Porcini Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Parmesan & Porcini Salume. The salty cheese and earthy mushroom make it a perfect companion for red wines of substantial tannin.
- Oakville Grocery Finocchiona Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Finocchiona Salume. Much like in Tuscany where Finocchiona was first created, fennel grows naturally in Sonoma County. Finocchiona is created with three components of fennel – whole fennel seed, ground fennel, and fennel pollen – then enhanced with Sonoma County white wine.
- Oakville Grocery Sopressata Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Soppressata Salume. First created in southern Italy where spicy flavors dominate, our Sonoma-made Soppressata is a perfect blend of red wine, garlic, Italian chilis, and subtle hints of allspice. This bold salami pairs well with white wines.
- Oakville Grocery Saucisson Sec Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Saucisson Sec Salume, a moist and glistening, dried sausage that appeals to any palate. Bring a Saucisson Sec to any outdoor eating event; it’s easy to slice or cut into chunks and pairs well with many kinds of cheese, bread, and crackers. It’s also wonderful with both red and white wine.
- Jamon Iberico Supplement (2 or 4 oz) – Incredibly rare and highly coveted, Jamon Iberico is shipped directly from Spain & Portugal and sliced in the Oakville Grocery kitchens. Black in color, these unique pigs forage on oak groves feeding on acorns and chestnuts. This diet leads to the smooth texture of the jamon and the rich, deeply savory flavor.
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place items in refrigerator.
- Items last 3 days in the refridgerator and approx 4 hours at room temperature, do not freeze.
- Take items out of refrigerator 20 minutes prior to serving
- Arrange on a platter and enjoy!
- Oakville Grocery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.