Wine not included, But red wine pairing recommended
This cheese & charcuterie board pairs perfectly with a Napa Valley red wine! It contains Castelvetrano olives, Turkish apricots, and Marcona almonds, along with the following:
Point Reyes Toma: Semi-firm cheese with a creamy, buttery flavor and hints of a grassy finish. Delicious and versatile.
McKinley Cheddar: Made with Sonoma County organic milk and aged 12 months on wood. Subtle notes of tropical fruit and fresh grass.
Proscuitto San Daniele: Produced in Italy’s northern region from high-quality pork legs cured in pure sea salt. Dark in color and slightly sweet in flavor.
Oakville Grocery Salumi: Handcrafted with Raymond Cabernet of Napa Valley. Combining the savory flavor of porcini and the umami of parmesan creates a rich and expressive salumi. The salty cheese and earthy mushroom make it a perfect companion for the Mt. Tam.
Tucked away amidst the famed wineries and vineyards of Napa Valley, Oakville Grocery has been at the heart of the Wine Country community since it first opened its doors in 1881. Small-scale artisans from Wine Country and Northern California are the focus of the market and restaurant, whether they’re producing cheese, charcuterie, nuts, preserves, produce, coffee, mustards, honey, or the region’s famed tri-tip.
Wine not included, But red wine pairing recommended
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- Point Reyes Toma (4 oz.)
- McKinley Cheddar (4 oz.)
- Proscuitto San Daniele (4 oz.)
- Oakville Grocery Salumi (4 oz.)
- Castelvetrano Olives (4 oz.)
- Turkish Apricots (4 oz.)
- Marcona Almonds (4 oz.)
- Choose to add-on items
Add On Options Include:
- Oakville Grocery x DICK TAYLOR CHOCOLATE: Maya Mountain Cacao Belize (2.5 oz) – Dick Taylor handcrafted our single-origin 72% BELIZE Dark Chocolate (72% cacao and 28% cane sugar) with exceptional cacao from Maya Mountain Cacao in the Toledo district of southern Belize! MMC is a small co-op that has been working with local Mayan farmers to improve not only the quality of the cacao they farm but also their quality of life. This multi award-winning bar is made with just two ingredients; cacao and cane sugar.
- Oakville Grocery x DICK TAYLOR CHOCOLATE: Hand Harvested Fleur De Sel (2.5 oz) – Our best-selling FLEUR DE SEL chocolate bar is made using our award-winning two-ingredient 73% Northerner Blend Chocolate; a blend of Brazilian and Madagascan cacao sweetened with Brazilian cane sugar. We add a sprinkling of hand-harvested Guatemalan sea salt from Bitterman Salt Co. for a subtle and delicate finish. Handcrafted from bean to bar in our Eureka, California chocolate factory.
- Oakville Grocery x DICK TAYLOR CHOCOLATE: Cocao Nib & Sea Salt Brown Butter (2.5 oz) – Our BROWN BUTTER NIBS & SEA SALT chocolate is a deliciously rich bar that simply sings! With cacao from Akesson Plantation of Madagascar, Fazenda Camboa of Brazil, and organic cane sugar from Brazil, we craft our 73% Northerner Blend. The chocolate is combined with browned butter from local Rumiano Family creamery to create an ultra-creamy foundation for crunchy roasted cacao nibs and delicate sea salt.
- Oakville Grocery Classic Sea Salt Crackers (5 oz) – If you would like a flavorful homemade cracker that won’t distract from what you serve it with, the Classic Sea Salt Crackers are for you. Not that they aren’t tasty to munch on all by themselves, crispy, salty, buttery, yum!
- Oakville Grocery Six Seed Crackers (5 oz) – Our Six Seed combines traditional seeds with brown and golden flax grown in Wisconsin. The reason this crispy cracker is so popular is because it pairs nicely with almost everything. Go for the Six Seed when you need a real crowd pleaser!
- Oakville Grocery Cranberry Hazelnut Crackers (6 oz) – This cute handmade berry box is filled with 6 ounces of organic deliciousness! Their crunchy, airy texture and complex flavor profile lend themselves well to soft cheeses.
- Oakville Grocery Parmesan + Porcini Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Parmesan & Porcini Salume. The salty cheese and earthy mushroom make it a perfect companion for red wines of substantial tannin.
- Oakville Grocery Finocchiona Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Finocchiona Salume. Much like in Tuscany where Finocchiona was first created, fennel grows naturally in Sonoma County. Finocchiona is created with three components of fennel – whole fennel seed, ground fennel, and fennel pollen – then enhanced with Sonoma County white wine.
- Oakville Grocery Sopressata Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Soppressata Salume. First created in southern Italy where spicy flavors dominate, our Sonoma-made Soppressata is a perfect blend of red wine, garlic, Italian chilis, and subtle hints of allspice. This bold salami pairs well with white wines.
- Oakville Grocery Saucisson Sec Salume (6 oz) – Oakville Grocery partnered with Journeyman Meats to create the Saucisson Sec Salume, a moist and glistening, dried sausage that appeals to any palate. Bring a Saucisson Sec to any outdoor eating event; it’s easy to slice or cut into chunks and pairs well with many kinds of cheese, bread, and crackers. It’s also wonderful with both red and white wine.
- Jamon Iberico Supplement (2 or 4 oz) – Incredibly rare and highly coveted, Jamon Iberico is shipped directly from Spain & Portugal and sliced in the Oakville Grocery kitchens. Black in color, these unique pigs forage on oak groves feeding on acorns and chestnuts. This diet leads to the smooth texture of the jamon and the rich, deeply savory flavor.
Wine Not Included, But Red Wine Pairing Recommended
Point Reyes Toma, McKinley Cheddar, Proscuitto San Daniele, Oakville Grocery Salumi, Castelvetrano Olives, Turkish Apricots, Marcona Almonds
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese & Charcuterie ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Freezing not recommended
- Open and enjoy!
- Oakville Grocery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.