Rather than pumping out thousands of pounds of the same product in a factory, Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while still leaving time for experimentation and sourcing the best raw materials in the Midwest.
Whether you want to grill them, pan fry them on your Grandma’s favorite cast iron or boil them in beer, NWS fresh Berkshire pork sausages might be some of the juiciest you’ve ever tried. Their talented team of smokers grind them weekly! This three-pack includes three all-time staff & Duluth favorite kinds of Haus-made sausages for you to enjoy, share, or freeze.
- This package includes 3 packs of sausages—Classic German Brat, Beer Brat & Italian Sausage
- Each pack is approximately 1-1.25 lbs. and contains 3 sausages in natural casings
- Sausages arrive raw (not smoked)
Sausage Flavors Include
- Classic German Brat – This sausage features veal, Berkshire pork, milk, salt and super-duper secret Germanic spices
- Beer Brat – They call this one the “big friendly” because it’s made with a MN staple, Grain Belt Premium beer. This sausage features Grain Belt beer, Berkshire pork, Smokehaus Bacon, salt, pepper and ground mustard
- Italian Sausage – This sausage features Berkshire pork, salt, pepper, cayenne, crushed pepper, garlic, dried parsley, coriander, fennel seed, & bay leaves
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages are shipped frozen and arrive raw (not smoked)
- Cook as desired, ensuring internal temperature of 155F
- Cook or freeze within 1-2 days of receipt
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.