Rather than pumping out thousands of pounds of the same product in a factory, Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while still leaving time for experimentation and sourcing the best raw materials in the Midwest. Northern Waters Smokehaus Smoked Pork Loin is inspired by Speck, an Austrian delicacy unavailable in the U.S. Their Minnesota Berkshire pork loin is the ideal hors d’oeuvres meat. It’s elegant, simple, and delicious. They gently smoke the pork loin and make it daintily sweet, with rosemary and maple. For a quick and delicious snack, try this pork loin on a baguette with butter.
- Each package includes 2 pounds of sliced Smoked Pork Loin
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Smoked Pork Loin is fully cooked and arrives ready to eat
- Consume or freeze within 1 week of receipt
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.