Northern Waters Smokehaus ships its legendary smoked pancetta nationwide on Goldbelly! Smoked Pancetta is like a smoked Berkshire bacon, but with a twist — added herbs, spices, and a rolled technique create a spectacular presentation and a savory/salty infusion. Good in a Bolognese, carbonara, or try it on a BLT.
Eric Goerdt has been perfecting the arts of preservation, pickling, smoking, and dry-curing since 1998, when he opened Northern Waters Smokehaus. Everything he makes is done in small batches with their workspace tucked into a century-old building on the bank of Lake Superior in Duluth, Minnesota. Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while experimenting and sourcing the best ingredients from the Midwest. What does all this mean? Northern Waters Smokehaus’ meats make for some slammin’ sandwiches. Northern Waters Smokehaus has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Choose up to 6 pounds of Pancetta
- Each pack includes 1 lb of Pancetta
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives fully cooked and ready to eat
- Enjoy or freeze within 1 week of receipt
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.