Rather than pumping out thousands of pounds of the same product in a factory, Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while still leaving time for experimentation and sourcing the best raw materials in the Midwest.
With years of experience and successfully supplying luxurious and high quality sourced foods, NWS is combining a few top sellers for your enjoyment and convenience. A balance of luscious, earthy and buttery meet for this exclusive sampler. From the Alaskan waters, there’s Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon caught by a local Duluthian, Dave Rogotzke. Also included, is a local favorite from the refreshing waters of Lake Superior, Smoked Lake Trout. To round out this selection, they include a link of meaty and slightly tart, small-batch, dry-cured Salamini. These favorites will elevate gatherings and evenings for entertainment.
Each package includes:
- 1/2 pound of Wild Alaskan Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- 1/2 pound of Lake Superior Smoked Lake Trout
- 1 dry-cured Salamini (approximately 1/2 lb.)
NWS wild-caught fish is subject to availability. Depending on the temperature, season, lake conditions and the Alaskan waters, your order might take a little extra time to ship.
Instructions / Storage
- Fish are fully cooked and arrive ready to serve. Consume or freeze within 1 week of receipt
- Salamini arrives ready to serve. This item is shelf stable. It is best stored in a cupboard in the butcher paper it arrives in. To serve, peel and slice as needed. Best enjoyed within 1 month
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.