Featured in Bon Appetit Magazine, Northern Waters Smokehaus Porketta is sure to impress your guests. This beauty starts with MN Berkshire collar-butt and is adorned with plenty of garlic, parsley, fennel and red pepper flakes to engulf your home with aromatics and water your mouth.
Since opening Northern Waters Smokehaus in 1998, Eric Goerdt has been perfecting the arts of preservation, pickling, smoking, and dry-curing. With unique adaptations of ancient recipes along with some experimentation, everything is prepared in small batches in Duluth, Minnesota. Northern Waters Smokehaus has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Each Porketta serves 5-10 people as a whole roast
- Each Porketta weighs approximately 4 pounds
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Heating directions included with each order
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.