Northern Waters Smokehaus ships its legendary porketta nationwide on Goldbelly! Featured in Bon Appetit Magazine, Northern Waters Smokehaus porketta is sure to impress your guests. This beauty starts with a Minnesota Berkshire collar-butt and is adorned with plenty of garlic, parsley, fennel, and red pepper flakes to engulf your home with aromatics.
Eric Goerdt has been perfecting the arts of preservation, pickling, smoking, and dry-curing since 1998, when he opened Northern Waters Smokehaus. Everything he makes is done in small batches with their workspace tucked into a century-old building on the bank of Lake Superior in Duluth, Minnesota. Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while experimenting and sourcing the best ingredients from the Midwest. What does all this mean? Northern Waters Smokehaus’ meats make for some slammin’ sandwiches. Northern Waters Smokehaus has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Each Porketta serves 5-10 people as a whole roast
- Each Porketta weighs approximately 4 pounds
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Heating directions included with each order
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.