These succulent smoked fish are wild-caught from Lake Superior. Northern Waters Smokehaus brines them, then smokes them for several hours. Package includes two packages of smoked Lake Superior lake trout and one whole smoked Lake Superior whitefish.
Eric Goerdt has been perfecting the arts of preservation, pickling, smoking, and dry-curing since 1998, when he opened Northern Waters Smokehaus. Everything he makes is done in small batches with their workspace tucked into a century-old building on the bank of Lake Superior in Duluth, Minnesota. Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while experimenting and sourcing the best ingredients from the Midwest. What does all this mean? Northern Waters Smokehaus’ meats make for some slammin’ sandwiches. Northern Waters Smokehaus has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Each package serves 15-20 people as an appetizer
- Whitefish is generally 1-1.25 pounds
- Lake trout packages include 0.75 pounds each
- Lake Trout and Whitefish are subject to availability. Depending on the temperature, season and lake conditions, your order might take a little extra time to ship.
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives fully cooked and ready to eat
- Enjoy or freeze within 1 week of date on package
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.