Northern Waters Smokehaus ships its legendary Atlantic salmon nationwide on Goldbelly! The Atlantic Salmon Four Flavored Fillet is Northern Waters Smokehaus’s most popular and stunning salmon fillet with sections of black pepper and coriander, dill, and Cajun spices. A feast for your eyes and your palate. The Minnesota smokehouse uses only the highest quality boneless Atlantic salmon; each fillet is hand-trimmed, marinated, and smoked with maple wood without the use of artificial colors or preservatives.
Eric Goerdt has been perfecting the arts of preservation, pickling, smoking, and dry-curing since 1998, when he opened Northern Waters Smokehaus. Everything he makes is done in small batches with their workspace tucked into a century-old building on the bank of Lake Superior in Duluth, Minnesota. Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while experimenting and sourcing the best ingredients from the Midwest. What does all this mean? Northern Waters Smokehaus’ meats make for some slammin’ sandwiches. Northern Waters Smokehaus has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Each fillet serves 15-20 people as an appetizer
- Each fillet is between 2 – 2.5 pounds on average
Instructions / Storage
- Each fillet arrives Fully cooked and ready to eat
- Enjoy or freeze within 1 week of date on package
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.