Course-ground Minnesota Berkshire pork mixed with fennel and garlic creates a classic salami profile: meaty, savory, and slightly tart. Northern Waters Smokehaus hand-ties each link and dry-cures it to perfection in small batches. Featured on “Diners, Drive-Ins,
- Each package serves 8-12 people
- Includes 2 salaimini links. Each salamini link weighs approximately 1/2 pound
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Salumi is shelf-stable; best stored in the butcher paper it arrives in, in your cupboard
- Peel and slice as needed; consume within 1 month of receipt
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.