Smoked Berkshire Ham
Rather than pumping out thousands of pounds of the same product in a factory, Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while still leaving time for experimentation and sourcing the best raw materials in the Midwest. The Berkshire breed, the world’s best pork, is the most important factor in Northern Waters’ all-natural ham. They brine and smoke it traditionally — just enough to compliment the natural character of the meat. Marbled with velvety, melt-in-your-mouth fat, this ham transcends the average. Fully cooked and ready-to-eat, you may cook it whole in order to bring it up to temperature.
- Each ham serves 14-17 people
- Each ham averages 7 pounds
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Heating instructions included with each order
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.