Norske Nook Bakery ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Always made from scratch, Norske Nook Bakery’s single crust pecan pies are available in Pecan Fudge, Pecan Stout, and Classic Pecan. Known for their deep rich flavor and tender flaky crusts, Norske Nook Bakery pies won 5 blue ribbons at the 2015 National Pie Championship alone!
Norske Nook Bakery in Rice Lake, Wisconsin, is a veritable shrine to pie. Having earned 45 National Blue Ribbons at the annual National Pie Championships, the Norske Nook’s pies are part of a time-honored tradition of Midwestern home baking, influenced by deep Norwegian farm roots. Renowned for luscious ripe fruit and tender flaky crusts since its establishment in 1973, Norske Nook is known for its decadent single crust pecan pies, classic double crust fruit pies, and its signature Dutch & praline-topped fruit pies.
This package serves 6 people and includes a 9" Single-Crust Pecan Pie, your choice
Flavor Options Include
- Classic Pecan
- Pecan Fudge
- Pecan Stout
Contains: Nuts, Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, & Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pies in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be served thawed, or reheated if desired.
- Defrost pie in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, make sure pie is completely unwrapped, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Norske Nook ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.