Always made from scratch, Norske Nook’s single crust pecan pies are available in Pecan Fudge, Pecan Stout, and Classic Pecan. Known for their deep rich flavor and tender flaky crusts, Norske Nook pies won 5 blue ribbons in the 2015 National Pie Championship alone!
Norske Nook Bakery in Rice Lake, Wisconsin, is a veritable shrine to pie. Having earned 45 National Blue Ribbons at the annual National Pie Championships, the Norske Nook’s pies are part of a time-honored tradition of Midwestern home baking, influenced by deep Norwegian farm roots. Renowned for luscious ripe fruit and tender flaky crusts since its establishment in 1973, Norske Nook is known for its decadent single crust pecan pies, classic double crust fruit pies, and its signature Dutch & praline-topped fruit pies.
This package serves 6 people and includes a 9" pie in the flavor of your choice
Flavor Options Include
- Classic Pecan
- Pecan Fudge
- Pecan Stout
Contains: Nuts, Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, & Eggs
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
- All pies from Norske Nook are fully baked and frozen before shipping
- They should be refrigerated and enjoyed within 4 to 5 days of arrival, or can be frozen for up to two months
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours
Optional Heating Instructions:
- Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating
- Make sure pie is completely unwrapped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and heat for 15-20 minutes or until heated through
- Norske Nook ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.