Tart and aromatic, yuzu is an Asian citrus fruit that closely resembles that of a grapefruit and mandarin orange with undertones of Meyer lemon. This Yuzu Blossom ice cream blends the familiar sweetness of this beloved fruit with fresh cream and a touch of wildflower honey. Noona’s sources dairy from humanely raised cows. The ice cream shop’s dairy is hormone-free, antibiotic-free, and from collective farms in Upstate New York. All ice cream products are made with whole foods and non-GMO ingredients.
Founded in 2016 in Brooklyn, New York, Noona’s (“big sister” in Korean) ice creams are known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, ranging from Asian classics like black sesame and green tea to more innovative flavors like vegan rose ginger, toasted rice, and turmeric honeycomb. All of Noona’s Ice Cream recipes are inspired by creator Hannah Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating, and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 6 pints of Yuzu Blossom Ice Cream
Yuzu Blossom Ice Cream: MILK, CREAM, CANE SUGAR, SKIM MILK, YUZU, NON-GMO DEXTROSE, WILDFLOWER HONEY, KOSHER SALT, LOCUST BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM.
Instructions / Storage
- Yuzu Blossom Ice Cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.