Vegan Green Tea Ice Cream - 4 Pints
Organic Green Tea leaves stone ground and cold-steeped in fresh coconut milk.
Noona’s ice creams are known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, and their new line of vegan flavors is no different. Ranging from Asian classics like Black Sesame and Green Tea to more innovative flavors like Rose Ginger. All of their recipes are inspired by creator Hannah Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 4 pints of Vegan Green Tea Ice Cream
Green Tea: COCONUT MILK, WATER, NON-GMO DEXTROSE, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC GREEN TEA, LOCUST BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, KOSHER SALT.
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.