Pork Soup Dumplings - 80 Pack
Xiao Long Bao, or Pork Soup Dumplings, are broth-filled Shanghainese steamed dumplings that are utterly addictive and Nom Wah’s are especially so. The head chef at Nom Wah has been making these for nearly 40 years!
Nom Wah’s first location was opened in 1920 on one of the oldest streets in Chinatown. A century later it remains New York’s first and oldest Dim Sum restaurant. Today, you can still visit Nom Wah’s original location, or you can stop by one of their newer locations in New York, Philadelphia, and Shenzhen.
Dim Sum, which translates to “a little bit of heart” referring to the bite-size portions, originated on the Silk Road a millennia ago. Tea houses along the trade route began serving food to weary travelers and transformed afternoon tea into a celebrated eating experience.
This package serves 10-16 people and includes 80 Pork Soup Dumplings
Pork, Eggs, Garlic, Gluten.
Made in a facility that processes shellfish
Instructions / Storage
- Nom Wah’s dumplings ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Dumplings may be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Prepare from frozen
- Steam dumplings for 10 minutes on top of parchment paper or cabbage leaf
- Use a steamer basket or a steam rack inside of a pot with a lid
- Dumplings should be enjoyed immediately after preparing!
How Do I Eat a Soup Dumpling?
- Using a pair of tongs or chopsticks, lift the dumpling onto a soup spoon by its topknot
- Carefully nip off the knot with your teeth
- Allow the dumpling to cool for a minute or so
- Suck out the broth and then eat the remainder
Pro Tip: Nom Wah recommends serving their soup dumplings with Chinese black vinegar, known as Chinkiang Vinegar. A popular brand they recommend is Gold PlumDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nom Wah ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.