Chicken Dumplings - 40 Pack
The dumplings at Nom Wah are a cannot miss! These particular ones are stuffed with flavorful chicken and cabbage and enclosed in a wheat wrapper. The head chef at Nom Wah has been making these for nearly 40 years!
Nom Wah’s first location was opened in 1920 on one of the oldest streets in Chinatown. A century later it remains New York’s first and oldest Dim Sum restaurant. Today, you can still visit Nom Wah’s original location, or you can stop by one of their newer locations in New York, Philadelphia, and Shenzhen.
Dim Sum, which translates to “a little bit of heart” referring to the bite-size portions, originated on the Silk Road a millennia ago. Tea houses along the trade route began serving food to weary travelers and transformed afternoon tea into a celebrated eating experience.
This package serves 4-8 people and includes 40 Chicken Dumplings
Chicken, Cabbage, Eggs, Garlic, Gluten.
Made in a facility that processes shellfish and pork
Instructions / Storage
- Nom Wah’s dumplings ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Dumplings may be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Prepare from frozen
- Steam dumplings for 10 minutes on top of parchment paper or cabbage leaf
- Use a steamer basket or a steam rack inside of a pot with a lid
- Dumplings should be enjoyed immediately after preparing!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nom Wah ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.