Combining the highest quality all-natural meats with New Belgium Brewing’s award winning Fat Tire Amber Ale was bound to create something delicious! The gentle sweetness and fresh hop bitterness of the beer enhances a tangy BBQ sauce that is second to none! No added hormones, no antibiotics-ever, humanely raised, and certified humane.
Niman Ranch was founded by Bill Niman in the early 1970s on a family-owned cattle ranch in Bolinas, CA, a small coastal town just north of San Francisco. Their cattle were raised using traditional, humane methods with wholesome, all-natural feeds – the same way they raise them today. It soon became locally renowned, and today, their network includes more than 740 family farmers and ranchers throughout the country. They all share the commitment to raising livestock under strict protocols and the belief that humane and sustainable methods produce the best possible flavor. Their mission is earnest: raise livestock traditionally, humanely and sustainably, to produce the finest tasting meat in the world.
This package serves 3-6 people and includes 3 packs of Shredded Beef with Amber Ale BBQ Sauce
- Each pack of Shredded Beef weighs (12 oz.)
Shredded Beef – Beef, Water, Sea Salt
Sauce – Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cane Sugar, Molasses, Amber Ale (Water, Barley, Malt, Hops, Yeast) Vinegar, Salt, Spices (Including Paprika), Tamarind Paste, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor And Onion Powder
No antibiotics ever
No added hormones ever
Fed all vegetarian feeds
Certified humane raised and handled
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Meat is frozen prior to shipping
- Upon arrival, place meat in the fridge or freezer
- Thaw in refrigerator for up to 3 days before cooking
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove meat and sauce from pouch and place in the tray.
- Place tray on a lined baking sheet and place in oven.
- Cook for 18-24 minutes or until heated through.
- Fill a 2-quart pot 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil.
- Place sealed pouch into the boiling water.
- Boil for 13-14 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from boiling water and allow to sit for 1 minute before serving
- Remove paper sleeve from the exterior of the tray.
- Remove pouch from the tray and cut a small slit in the top of the film.
- Place the pouch back into the microwave tray and loosely cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave from 2-3 minutes on high, or until hot.
- Remove from microwave and allow to sit for 1 minute before serving
- Niman ranch ships Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.