This pack contains three 12-ounce packages of hickory-smoked bacon.
Niman Ranch was founded by Bill Niman in the early 1970s on a family-owned cattle ranch in Bolinas, CA, a small coastal town just north of San Francisco. Their cattle were raised using traditional, humane methods with wholesome, all-natural feeds – the same way they raise them today. It soon became locally renowned, and today, their network includes more than 740 family farmers and ranchers throughout the country. They all share the commitment to raising livestock under strict protocols and the belief that humane and sustainable methods produce the best possible flavor. Their mission is earnest: raise livestock traditionally, humanely and sustainably, to produce the finest tasting meat in the world.
This package serves 9-12 people and includes 3 packs of Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Each pack of Hickory Smoked Bacon weighs 12 oz.
No antibiotics ever
No added hormones ever
Fed all vegetarian feeds
Certified humane raised and handled
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Bacon is frozen prior to shipping
- Upon arrival, place steaks in the fridge or freezer
- Bacon will last 1 week in the fridge, or up to 1 year in the freezer.
- Thaw bacon in the fridge overnight prior to cooking
- Niman ranch ships Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.